Two Wheeler Insurance
Your bike insurance policy would cover the following:
- Loss or damage to the insured vehicle due to :
- Accident by external means
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterways, air or lift
- Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Driver Compensation for death injury/death sustained by the owner-driver of the insured car caused due to violent, accidental, external and visible means while travelling in the vehicle or during mounting into/dismounting from the car.
- Third Party Bodily Injury Liability
Compensation for damage or liability causing bodily injury or death to another person will be taken care of by Bharti AXA General Insurance.
- Property Damage Liability
Compensation for damage or liability to other's property will be as per legal proceedings, subject to the limits mentioned in the policy.
Your bike insurance policy excludes:
- Common wear and tear of the vehicle
- Loss or damage due to depreciation of vehicle
- Electrical & mechanical breakdown
- Loss or damage incurred outside the geographical area of India
- Loss or damage caused when driving under intoxication
- Loss or damage caused by an unauthorized person without a valid driving license
- Loss or damage due to nuclear risks
- Vehicle being used otherwise than in accordance with restrictions as to use